Thursday, April 18, 2019

Worship by Trilina Pucci


Worship (Sinful, #2)

WORSHIP 


by Trilina Pucci




MY RATING 
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Whoa! What a sexy, sensual and blazing hot romance. This book is a complete rush, and I’m utterly captivated and hooked. Luca, so sexy and fierce. Gretchen, so strong, bold and beautiful. Both are amazing characters and perfect for each other. Ms Pucci has completely won me over with this book. I need more.

ABOUT THE BOOK


Book Two, in A Sinful Series, brings you an intense, taboo love story, and an even hotter ALPHA. Meet Luca King— broody, powerful and a man who’s never refused.


There are only two reasons a man falls to his knees: prayer and pussy.
And I sure as hell don’t pray.
But for this woman, I’d fall on my knees to worship every single, gorgeous part of her body.
And claim her as mine, knowing I shouldn’t want to keep her.
Because we’re all wrong, too complicated, too explosive….too sinful. I want what I can’t have.
But I’ll take it anyway because Gretchen Andrews has done the one thing my wife never could….she’s made me love her.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment