Thursday, March 26, 2015

Review: Naughty & Nice: Single's Night: (BDSM, BBW, MFF, Lesbian)

Naughty & Nice: Single's Night: (BDSM, BBW, MFF, Lesbian)



★ ★ ★ 


Can you say HOT. Each sory was hotter than the one before it. The entire time while I was reading it, I was wondering why the pages wasn't on fire. 

Each story flowed perfectly with the next. Each story had a different style to it that I really liked. I could tell what author wrote what story even without checking. 

Singles night was an awesome idea for this book. The authors took that topic, and flawlessly gave us one hot as hell erotica book. Ladies you are going to need to change your panties after reading this, I promise you.

I can not wait to see what is next from these authors. Seriously grab your copy today.


No comments:

Post a Comment