Thursday, November 28, 2019

TEMPT the Hookup by Natasha Madison


Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)

 TEMPT THE HOOKUP


by Natasha Madison


MY RATING

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Oh my heart! TEMPT THE HOOKUP was so sweet and heartwarming from the beginning to the very end! I just can’t handle how this book lifted my spirits with all of the love, joy, happiness, humor and just the overall heartwarming story.

Luca, so sweet, caring and protective. Eli, so beautiful and light-hearted. I’m in love with this book. I’m in love with these characters. I’m in love with getting to spend time with characters from prior books.

My heart is just so happy after reading this incredible story. I laughed so hard so many times. Just GAH! The feels are strong in this book, and I just can’t say enough.

It's not an angsty and gritty read, it's light, fun and sweet. A complete breath of fresh air that I needed.

Once again, Natasha Madison has knocked the ball out of the park and created another 5 star masterpiece that I loved EVERY SINGLE WORD OF!!

Available Now



No comments:

Post a Comment