Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Double Review: It Wasn't Me by Lani Lynn Vale


It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
IT WASN'T ME

by Lani Lynn Vale


JACKIE's REVIEW

Rating
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Holy smokes! Why have I never read a Lani Lynn Vale book before? Smokin' hot, hilarious and charming, IT WASN'T ME had me hooked from the very first page. This new to me author blew me out of the water and has me obsessed and addicted to her words. Jonah and Piper are PERFECT together, and I couldn't get enough of their sweet story. Jonah... HOT HOT HOT!! From the cover to  the last word, that man just oozed sexy alpha vibes that had me swooning. Ithink it's time I devour more of Vale's words and become a fan. The binge read is on!!


KAYLEE's REVIEW

Rating
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

MORE!!  This is the first book I have read by Author Lani Lynn Vale and all I can say is that I need more.
I seriously couldn't get enough of this book.  I read it in one day. 
Not only is the cover smokin hot. Jonah is smokin hot and once her meet Piper that was it for him.  Their chemistry needs its own zip code.

Available Now



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment