Monday, July 8, 2019

Bully Reverse Harem: GAME ON by E. M. Moore

Game On (The Ballers of Rockport High, #1)

GAME ON

(The Ballers of Rockport High #1)

by E. M. Moore

RATING
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

So much ANGST!!

I... CANT... TAKE... IT... GAH!!! The angst, the drama, the overwhelming pit in my stomach while waiting for the metaphorical ball to drop. It's all so intense but sooooo good! This book had me on edge the entire time, and I need to know what is going to happen next. book 2, here I come! Grab this book and read it for yourself, you won't regret it.



ABOUT THE BOOK

I knew I’d ruffle feathers, but the day I walked into Rockport High, I had no idea the cheap shots that were to follow. 

You see, the Ballers and I have a history. They play basketball. I play basketball. But they hate that I play basketball as good as them. And the only thing they hate more than that, is me. 

That’s right. I’m a girl, and I. Can. Play. Make no mistake about it. 

The Ballers can do their worst, but I will make it onto the RHS boys’ team. This is my last resort to make a name for myself, and I can’t let them interfere—even if the so-called kings of the school have declared war against me. 

Game On is a reverse harem high school bully romance novel.


AVAILABLE NOW
also free with KU

No comments:

Post a Comment