Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Devil's Advocate by Ashley Jade


The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)

The Devil's Advocate 


by Ashley Jade

BEST... BOOK... YET...

MY RATING
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

MY REVIEW


Some authors just give you a good book to read. Other authors take you on a journey. But the rare ones will give you a book that will completely flip your entire world upside down, inside out, wreck you, then put you back together again, and Ashley Jade is one of those rare authors.

Each of her books bring a new experience that is hard to find elsewhere. Her characters are unique and flawed, but never broken. The pain they face is hell, but they rise up like a phoenix out of the flames… Stronger, more beautiful, and so resilient. Her words will dig down deep in your soul and make you feel every last one of them. She puts her all into each book she creates, and it shows 100%..

The Devil’s Advocate is a steamy, dark, twisty chart topping read. Every word within this book is pure perfection and brilliant. I’m simply in awe of Ashley’s talent. She is one of the best, and her work proves it.

The way she makes the characters come alive in this book is something to marvel over. I felt as if I was within the story experiencing everything they did. Feeling everything they felt. I was addicted and excited to see what was going to happen next.

Damien… He’s an asshole with a heart. He may act like he doesn’t care, but he does. He’s sexy and alpha, cocky yet caring. The amount of times I swooned over something he said might shock someone after reading book one, The Devil. Eden… GOD EDEN!! Ashley Jade has proven just how skilled she is with Eden. In The Devil, I was unsure about her. I didn’t know much, but what I did know, made me curious. I really wanted to know how she played a part in the overall story… And boy oh boy did Ashley Jade show us. That girl is so strong and brave. In The Devil’s Advocate, we get to see a new part of her, and it is amazing. I have a girl crush on her. . And Cain… he's not one of my favorite characters, but I have to give a round of applause for how well Jade wrote this character. These are some of THE BEST characters I've EVER read.

The Devil's Advocate is an intense, angsty and steamy book that will flip your entire world upside down and suck you in completely until you have read EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.

It's breathtaking the way Ashley Jade weaves her words together. I didn't just read Ashley Jade's words, I lived them, I breathed them and I felt them.

I couldn't get enough of Jade’s phenomenal storytelling, and I'm just on edge to see what she has up her sleeves next. Trust me, you need this book in your life.


Revenge has never taste so sweet!! 6 EPIC stars

1-CLICK TODAY!ON FREE with KU!

No comments:

Post a Comment