Wednesday, June 20, 2018

New Release with Review: Tattered by Devney Perry


Ahh! You guys are in for a sweet sweet treat with this one! Tattered pulled at my heartstrings. It's such a beautiful, swoony, and sigh worthy book. 

Click "read more" and check it out! 


TATTERED
(Lark Cove Book 1)
by Devney Perry

My Review 

Ahh.. Such a sweet and heartwarming read. I'm very happy, and my heart is full. Tattered is a book that is absolutely beautiful.

Thea and Logan's story was so sweet. As I flip the pages I became more and more in love with this book. These characters pulled at my heart strings. Having a front row seat to this sweet and heartwarming story has made me very happy.

Thea and Logan's Journey was very rocky, but it turned out perfect in the end. There definitely were times where I thought I was going to pull out my hair in frustration, or possibly throw my Kindle across the room, but after it was all said and done I am happy the way it all turned out.

I hope you'll be swept away into Thea, Logan, and Charlie's sweet story and let them capture your heart like they did mine.

Rating 
🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹



About the Book

Thea Landry has always known her place in modern-day society. It’s somewhere just above the trash can her mother dumped her in as a newborn but below the class where much comes easy. With her tattered shoes and bargain-bin clothes, her life has never been full of glamour.
So when a rich and charismatic man takes interest, she doesn’t fool herself into thinking their encounter is anything more than a one-night stand. Months later, she’s kicking herself for not getting his phone number. Or his last name. She’s given up hope of seeing him ever again.
Until one day, years later, Logan Kendrick waltzes into her life once more and turns everything she’s built upside down. This time around, she won’t make the same mistake. She’s going to fight to keep him in her life—not for herself.
But for their daughter.

Available Now!

GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38456737-tattered


No comments:

Post a Comment