Monday, May 21, 2018

Book Review; Complicated Parts (Book 1) by Ashley Jade



COMPLICATED PARTS 
by Ashley Jade

Blurb


They say everyone has either an addiction, obsession, or weakness in this world. Something that can penetrate you down to the core and influence you in a way nothing else can. 
I have all three. 
One happens to be her. 

Kit Bishop is in my veins.
But unfortunately for me, she's the drug I'll never be able to indulge in and the high I can't chase. 

Because I'm a liar. 
A thief. 
And I've destroyed everything that's ever been mine.

My Review 
👑👑👑👑👑

She has done it again!! Angst, nail-biting suspense, lovable and flawed characters, I. Am. Addicted!

When it comes to a unique story that is unconventional and jaw dropping, Ashley Jade knows what she is doing every single time. Her books captivate me and leave me reeling. 

Kit and Preston's story was crazy and definitely complicated. I expected it though, because it wouldn't be Ashley Jade if it wasn't. 

I've been waiting for this book for a while, and I have to say I am just in love and in awe of Ashley's talent. I don't think I've ever said the words, *YOU GOTTA BE F**KING KIDDING ME*, so much while reading a book.

Preston was a complete a-hole, but I loved him. He pissed me off so much, but after tossing my kindle away I would grab it and flip the page for more.

Ashley Jade not only wrote and awesome story, she wrote a story that has become her best book yet, and that is saying something. 

Her characters are unique and flawed, her story lines are refreshing, and she knows how to hook her readers and keep us coming back for more.

Preston and Kit's story isn't over, and I am excited for book 2. I need it NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment