Thursday, June 1, 2017

Book Review: When It's Real by Erin Watt


WHEN IT'S REAL
by Erin Watt


My Review:
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

When It's Real is Erin Watt's latest book,  and it's unlike there other books.  It's a sweet and captivating read that I just could not get enough of. It was so fresh and unlike any other book I have read like it. This one is going to be a fave.

I adored Vaughn and Oakley.  Seeing their relationship grow into something so beautiful was the best. 

When it comes to these two authors,  I know I can expect nothing but the best. 

Once I started this book,  I just couldn't stop.  I devoured every last word.  The storyline was incredible, the characters were amazing,  and the book in general was EVERYTHING.  

I can't wait to see what these ladies come up with next.  I never thought they would top the Royals series,  but they definitely came really close. 

I just can't stop raving over this book.  5 star read for sure.  It's a 2017 top favorite that I HIGHLY recommend.  Check out this brilliant book for yourself,  ITS AMAZING.  



No comments:

Post a Comment