Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Book Review: Well Hung by Lauren Blakely


Well HungWell Hung 
by Lauren Blakely

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lauren Blakely burns up the pages in this hilarious and sexy romance about a hot as hell Carpinter and his sweet assistant.

Lauren hits the ball right out of the park with this one. When the characters in a book goes to Vegas everyone knows its going to be good.

Ms. Blakely brings us hilarious characters, steamy sex scenes, and dirty but romantic ban tree between the characters. All of that equals one hell of a book.

Well Hung had me eagerly flipping pages to read more. I was hooked from the beginning to the end, and left wishing for more.

I was pulled into the story and felt everything the characters felt. After reading the Vegas scenes, I want to go there and do everything they did.

Grab this book today, I think you will love it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment