Monday, January 30, 2017

Book Reviews: 6 Stars to Ruthless by Gina L Maxwell


RUTHLESS 

by Gina L Maxwell

Synopsis

People call me Ruthless for a reason.

Whether I'm in the court room or in the bedroom, my reputation is well-earned. I'm either working hard, working out, or working my way into some woman's panties. But none of them share my particular kink, and I walk away feeling unsatisfied.

Until I met her.

She's a friend of a friend, which makes her off-limits in my book. But then temptation had me by the balls and I had her up against a wall. She literally fucked my world off its axis, but it can't happen again.

My plan was avoidance, but that got blown to shit when my firm hired her as a new junior attorney. Now I'm her boss, and I'm supposed to act like I don't want to bend her over my desk every five minutes.

But I've never held myself back with anything before, so consequences be damned. It's time to take what I want and show her how damn good it feels...to be ruthless.

Each book in the Playboys in Love series is a standalone, full-length story that can be enjoyed out of order. 



Jackie's Review
6 stars ... Yes, 6.

6 stars. Fuckin buy it! 

What else can I say. 

This book is hot, hot, and even HOTTER. Not only does this book bring the heat in and out of the sheets, it keeps you hooked, hot and bothered, and up all night reading. 

The characters are freaking awesome. 

Addison is a sassy spit fire that loves to channel her inner Honey badger. And Roman is a sexy lawyer by day, and then he Is Ruthless, a hot as hell stripper by night. 

This book will wet your panties then melt your panties. And if you don't believe me, grab this book for yourself. 

Oh, and Gina L Maxwell fucking rocks.

Things you must have while reading RUTHLESS.

1. Water. Because this book is so hot that I bet you will be sweating.
2. Panties because the other ones will melt right off your body.
3. A fan. You need to be cooled down after reading. A cold shower might work too.
4. BOB. BECAUSE HE WILL BE NEEDED.
5. Batteries for BOB. Just in case. 
6. If you don't want BOB, use your significant other. They will be needed. I promise.

Kaylee's Review (Review Team)
6 stars

6 Stars Rating!!! This is my first book to read by Author Gina L. Maxwell. I am now seriously addicted and can't wait to read more. This book went beyond HOT and hit total HAWTNESS!!! Panties are not required to read this book because it would just be pointless. Roman is a sexy ass hell lawyer by day and Ruthless who is a super sexy stud muffin stripper by night. Addison is sassy and takes no shit from anyone. You seriously need to buy this book. You don't want to miss out on this SMOKIN HAWT READ!!! Once you start this book you will not be putting this down. *fans self*

One-Click Today





No comments:

Post a Comment