Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Jackie's Top 10 Favorite Reads So Far This Year

Hey guys!

I thought I would do a list of my top 10 favorite reads so far this year. There are still many books to be read before this year is over, so expect another list. This is my list, so I am sure Shrimalya may do her own.

These are not in any specific order.

1. BROKEN PRINCE by Erin Watt: This book was EPIC. Reed, Reed, Reed. No words needed. And if you still are not sure about reading this book... “You look gorgeous and hot and if I stay in here any longer, your virginity will be on the floor somewhere next to yesterday’s panties.” (DROPS MIC)

2. IT ENDS WITH US  by Colleen Hoover: This damn book tore me apart and I'm sure I haven't been right ever since. CoHo made me fucking ugly cry. Like WTF woman.

3. NEIGHBOR DEAREST by Penelope Ward: Hot as hell annoying neighbor. Do you need more reasons why this is a MUST read?

4. STRIPPED DOWN by Emma Hart: This was a melt your pantie hot type of book. And that damn cover had me drooling.

5. ANTI STEPBROTHER by Tijan: Funny. As. Hell. Tijan is definitely one of my favorite authors.

6. LEARNING TO BREATHE by Marisa Oldham: Another freaking ugly cry book. And yep, it shattered me and put me back togeter again. *Glares at the author via a computer screen.*

7. BIG ROCK by Lauren Blakely: Hot as hell and funny as hell. Enough said.

8. WEST by Stacey Marie Brown: I was sooo excited for this one. Plus Stacey could write a biography and I would no doubt love it LOL.

9. TWISTED PALACE by Erin Watt: IT. WAS. SO. FUCKING. GOOD.

10. MAN CANDY by Melonie Harlow: HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment