Monday, October 17, 2016

Double Review : Twisted Palace by Erin Watt



                                                Twisted Palace (The Royals #3)

by 
These Royals will ruin you…

From mortal enemies to unexpected allies, two teenagers try to protect everything that matters most.

Ella Harper has met every challenge that life has thrown her way. She’s tough, resilient, and willing to do whatever it takes to defend the people she loves, but the challenge of a long-lost father and a boyfriend whose life is on the line might be too much for even Ella to overcome.

Reed Royal has a quick temper and even faster fists. But his tendency to meet every obstacle with violence has finally caught up with him. If he wants to save himself and the girl he loves, he’ll need to rise above his tortured past and tarnished reputation.

No one believes Ella can survive the Royals. Everyone is sure Reed will destroy them all.
They may be right.

With everything and everyone conspiring to keep them apart, Ella and Reed must find a way to beat the law, save their families, and unravel all the secrets in their Twisted Palace.


Buy Links


Shrimalya's Review



★ ★ ★ ★ 

Gah!I flove this series and the authors so much!I was dying to get my hands on Twisted Palace after Broken Prince and I was literally counting down the days.When the Twisted Palace ARC showed up on my kindle I think I squealed so loud that my neighbors might have heard me.I devoured it in one sitting. :D

I don't want to give any spoilers away so I'm going to be super vague here.
We began Ella's journey along with the Royals in Paper Princess.Ella and the Royal family have come a long way since then.Ella and Reed have gone through so much and their relationship just keeps getting stronger.But they still have many things to face.All of the Royals are affected by many problems and they are tested in this book.

I'm glad that Reed and Ella had each other for support.I loved seeing the different facets to Reed's personality.Its been a wonderful journey and we could visibly see the difference and growth in both Ella and Reed's characters.The supporting cast was equally amazing!Gotta love the Royals!
My most favorite thing about this series is probably the writing and characterisation.The characters are at times confused and annoying just like regular teenagers, but at many a times they are mature and so thoughtful.

I was so sad to see this book end!Such a bittersweet feeling to see such a wonderful series come to an end!I loved the ending and the way things were tied up.Though I'm beyond satisfied with this book, I would love to see more of the Royals and their world.So, Erin Watt, can we pretty please have some books that may feature Easton,Gib,Seb or Sawyer?? :D

P.S. If you haven't read this series yet, what are you waiting for?Don't make me smack you with this book!


Jackie's Review


★ ★ ★ ★ 


"These Royals will ruin you." So true. I am utterly ruined. The ladies that make up Erin Watt has managed to create another fantastic 5 star read. 

Leaving off the way they did in Broken Prince had me beyond excited for Twisted Palace. So naturally when this book landed on my kindle I dived in head first with no looking back.

I was quickly swept up in the gripping lives of Ella and the Royal boys. I was shocked so many times by jaw dropping events that left me stupidly blinking trying to comprehend what I read.

The authors kept me on my toes guessing. When I thought I figured everything out about the murder they seemed to toss more at me.

This is one book you seriously want to get your hands on ASAP. And for those of you that are new to the Royals, what are you waiting on? Grab these books now so you can be #RoyallyRuined with the rest of us. 

Oh, and I told you so. 

5 star Top Recommendation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment