Monday, October 17, 2016

Book Review: Three Simple Words by AJ Pine


Three Simple Words (Kingston Ale House, #3)Three Simple Words by A.J. Pine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars

AJ Pine has created a book basically about a book, and it was awesome.

This book was different and I liked it. AJ Pine's writing style is fresh and unique. This book grabbed my attention from the first page.

Wes and Annie were adorable. I loved how loyal Annie was to books having a Happy Ending. I also loved the discussions she had on her blog. I must say that she put ideas in my head about doing something simular.

I enjoyed this book and definitely recommend anyone reading this review to give this book a read. Can not wait to give other books by AJ Pine a read.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment