Saturday, June 18, 2016

Review: Misled by Kathryn Kelly


Misled (Death Dwellers MC, #1)Misled by Kathryn Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love when I find a MC book unlike any other. It is refreshing. Although Misled was a bit harder than the MC books I am used to, it was just as good if not better.

I loved Meggie. She was the innocent type, but she was also very strong. Sometimes she acted like a child, but she was. I just wanted to shake her and tell her to grow up. But what made up for it was when she was the strong female character that fought back.



Christopher was a sexy dirty talking alpha male that didn't take any bull. The things he did and said to Megan would have most women swooning like me.

But on the other hand... He was just so stupid. He really made me want to slap him upside his head.

Megan blinked, sure she’d misheard. He expected her to have a girl’s day with his lover and her friend? And he hadn’t even given her money? Instead, handing it to Kiera. Meggie had to ask for money to let Kiera allow her to buy things. She shoved him. “Jerk! I’m not going anywhere with them,” she screeched. She pinched his arm—or tried to. He had no give anywhere, so she didn’t do much damage. It didn’t matter. She ran away as fast as her legs could carry her.

Christopher pounded behind her, his boot falls loud against the concrete. His legs were longer than hers, so he caught up to her in a moment.  He started dragging her back toward the way they’d come.

“I’m not going anywhere with your girlfriend,” she said around a sob. He’d just taken her virginity last night. He could’ve given her a break and not shove other women in her face so soon. “I’ll just stay in your room. Not come out for anything. Not even food.”

“As if,” Christopher said with a snort. “You don’t fuckin’ listen. And I don’t give a fuck who you want to be with. You gonna go with Kiera and get the fuck outta here.”

“You could’ve given me your truck and money. I would’ve preferred—“

IDIOT!!! Ugh... But over all it was a really great read. I hope book two will be just as good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment