Sunday, June 19, 2016

Review: Misappropriate by Kathryn Kelly


Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)Misappropriate by Kathryn Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kathryn Kelly delivers another great MC read.

Misappropriate is a follow up to book one, Misled. And Megan and Christopher are back with more. But this time they are getting married.

I love how Miss Kelly kept me on the edge of my seat with all of the drama going on from people out to get Meggie.

The only thing that I didn't like was the way Christopher was treating Meggie. It pissed me off. He was stressed and pissed off, but there was no need for the things he said and did. I just wasn't able to get on board.

Other than that, this was a great read, and by the scenes we got from some of the other guys in the MC, the other books in the series are going to be good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment