Monday, May 23, 2016

Starlight by Adrienne Woods Review by Jackie


Starlight (The Dragonian Series Book 5)Starlight by Adrienne Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is so bitter sweet. I have been a hardcore fan since Firebolt first released. And to read this book really made me emotional.

First, let me say how honored I am that I was a beta reader for this book, but some of my suggestions made it into the final book. I honestly have no words.

I have loved Blake from the start. There was just something about him that amazed me even when he was an a$$ and fighting his dark side.

I had always wished that he and Elena could be together. In Starlight we got to see so many sweet Blake and Elena moments. It was so beautiful and moving to see their love for each other grow and blossom into something that is so beautiful.

Tabatha has never been one of my favorite characters in the series. I saw her as weak and desperate. She showed us more of that in Starlight, but I have to say that after all of those times we have seen her be a weak little b!*ch, she majorly redeemed herself. She turned out to be a honorable dragon.

Arianna also redeemed herself in this book. She has really grown up. And I am happy for her.

So many amazing things happened in this book that made it not only epic, but definitely my favorite book so far this year.

So many surprising things happened that had me going "oh sh!t" while sitting on the edge of my seat biting my nails like a crazy lady.

And on the other hand I was riding an emotional rollercoaster while crying my eyes out. I think I may have used a whole box of tissues. haha.

But over all I am very pleased at everything that happened. The war was amazing, the dent was beautiful. The scenes with Elena and Blake were sweet. All of the characters were amazing. Becky, George, Sammy, Dean, Sir Robert, Isabel, just everyone. Loved, loved, loved.

If you are new to The Dragonian series, please give it a read starting with Book one, Firebolt. You will love it.

Thanks Adrienne Woods for writing a kicka$$ book, but most of all, an amazing series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment