Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review: On the Rocks by Gillian Jones


On the Rocks (Pub Fiction Book 2)On the Rocks by Gillian Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Levi and Brauwyn is absolutely perfect for each other. And Emme is adorable.

I thought Ryker and Kat from My Mind's Eye was my favorite couple, but Levi and Brauwyn tops that.

I loved that Levi helped Brauwyn with stuff from her passed. He was so caring, protective, and just an over all amazing guy.

The relationship he had with Emme was so sweet. From the first scene when he met her was loving and adorable.

OMG! Brauwyn's Grandmother is the coolest. I want to be just like her when I grow up.

This is the second book I have read and loved by Gillian Jones. I can't get enough. Excited for Claire's book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment