Friday, February 19, 2016

Review: My Minds Eye by Gillian Jones


My Mind's Eye (Pub Fiction 1)My Mind's Eye by Gillian Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Minds Eye by Gillian Jones

Holy smokes what a book.

My Minds Eye was absolutely amazing. Ryker, Ryker, Ryker. What a sexy swoon worthy character. That dirty mouth hooked me. So fucking hot.

I devoured this book and loved every. freaking. moment. I am now an HUGE fan of the author. She is going on my auto-1-click list.

Claire is one of those best friends that every girl needs in their lives. She is sexy and fun. She brings out the best in Kat.

She is always by her side no matter what. Now, thats a friendship. I love the playful banter between Claire and Kat. I think that really made the book.

Not gonna lie. The cat and nmmouse game between Kat and Ryker was hot.

I truely enjoyed this book. Excited to see what's next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment