Friday, February 19, 2016

Review: Forever Family by Deanna Roy


Forever Family (The Forever Series, #5)Forever Family by Deanna Roy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Forever series has really touched many women lives. Each story has been beautiful and realistic.

From book one I was a fan. It's so hard to say goodbye to such an amazing series, and characters that I love.

Forever Family was a beautiful book. The ending was amazing. All of the characters together with their families was heartwarming.

Deanna Roy is a great writer. I am super excited to see what is next. Thank you Deanna for letting me be apart of your journey, and making sure I had an early copy of these books. I am truely honored to be on your list. You will always have a fan in me!

**Book provided by author for a honest review.***

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment