Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: Clubwhore by Kim Jones #Biker #MC


Clubwhore (Devil's Renegade MC, #1)Clubwhore by Kim Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow just wow.

Kim Jones is a new to me author. But after reading Clubwhore she is now on my radar.

I wasn't sure about this book at first. I read certain types of MC books, and this doesn't fit into my norm.

But, I am so glad I went outside of my comfort zone and read this book.

We got a front row seat inside of Delilah's head. She (like most MC characters) have demons. But what really set this book apart from others is Bryce.

He is the Sergeant of Arms for the club. And he is hella sexy. I love Bryce because he didn't want to claim Delilah, he didn't want to marrie her, he just wanted to give her what she needed

And the best part of all... The book was light BDSM without it even being BDSM.

Um... Can you say HOT? Loved this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment