Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Review: Even the Score by Kate Meader

Even the Scoreby Kate Meader


A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

He'll make her an offer she can't refuse...

Actress Tess McKenzie is performing in the Tenth Circle of Showbiz Hell-dinner theater. All she really wants is to start a theater of her own. Then Tess receives an offer she can't refuse. She'll get her funding...if she pretends to be the fiancée to her nemesis, Texan property tycoon Hunter Dade. If she's going to pull this off, she'll need all the luck she can get.Break a leg, indeed.

On the verge of a big business deal, Hunter needs to hire a fiancée. He hasn't quite forgiven Tess for ruining his wedding, but when their chemistry goes from combative to straight-up lust, the "no sex" clause in their mutually beneficial arrangement is tested. Which is a serious problem, because if Tess isn't careful, she'll go from breaking a leg to breaking her heart..

ADD TO GOODREADS


My Review


Kate strikes again with a fun, steamy, sexy, incredible romance. This is book one in Kate's new series Tall Dark and Texan. And boy oh boy is this book HOT. I am already looking forward to the next book in this series.

I adored Tess and Hunter right away. The sexual tension between them was off the charts. Tess was a strong spitfire female character, and Hunter was a confident and sexy male character. Now, put them together, yeah... HOLLY HOTNESS!!

I loved every moment of this book. It was so hard to put down. I was spellbound, and drawn into the sexy and steamy world of these two characters. I know I am going to love love this series. Thanks Kate for starting another sexy series. Please give this book a read, you will want to join the characters, I know I did!

***ARC provided by author for an honest review. These are my own thoughts and opinions.****

No comments:

Post a Comment