Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Review: Made For You by Lauren Layne

Made For You (The Best Mistake #2)
by Lauren Layne
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Pub Date: Oct 28, 2014
Pages: 302

About the Book:

Some mistakes are worth making...

Lauren Layne's Best Mistake series continues with MADE FOR YOU.

When the Wrong Guy is Oh-So-Right Will Thatcher is exactly the type of sexy playboy good girls like Brynn have always avoided. And yet there was still something about him she just couldn't resist. When Will moved across the country three years ago, Brynn vowed it was time to put him behind her. She never thought Will might have other plans . . . Back in town, Will intends to get what he's always wanted-gorgeous, unforgettable Brynn. For years, he tormented the untouchable ice princess in a desperate bid for her attention. Now he has a new plan, and he'll do anything to rewrite their stormy past. This time, he's out to show Brynn that the imperfect man might be the best mistake of her life . 








My Review:


I think everyone knows that I have an obsession with Lauren Layne's books. They always keep me laughing. Her characters are always upbeat and crazy. I always enjoy the world that she builds for her readers, and when I return there it gets better and better each book. She is one of my favorite authors, and I love her writing style. 

Made For You is the story of Brynn and Will, and I was so excited to read it after I read Only With You; which is book #1 in the series. Brynn annoyed the hell out of me in Only With You, and she continued to do so inn this book, but at the same time I really like her. 

Poor Will, I know he was soo tired chasing after Brynn. I just wanted to reach through my kindle and give him a huge hug. Ugh, I just wanted to give Brynn a freaking slap. I kept yelling at her like she could hear me. She kept pushing Will away. And all. of. those. damn. list. were. so. freaking. annoying. The whole time I was like... can someone please hide them! 

I was so happy when Brynn ditched her list, and just went all out. Lauren really took it to the next level with it. Brynn was so different for a while, and I loved it. She was so laid back and cool. The next door neighbor/ cookie scene was absolutely perfect! 2 thumbs up to Lauren Layne. 

OM FREAKING G!! This book was HOT! When Brynn changed her ways for that week... she was a freak! I have always loved the back and forth banter between Will and Brynn, but it was so much different in this book because the sexual chemistry that was sparking between them. I do not want to give away any spoilers, so I am just going to say... READ THIS BOOK!!! 

***Book provided by publisher via NetGalley for a honest review.***



Available Now










 About Lauren Layne:


Lauren Layne is a snarky smartass with a serious weakness for happily ever afters.

Marrying her high school sweetheart was a good start. *cue Disney soundtrack.*

But Lauren wanted all romance, all the time.

Now she writes fictional happy endings, and considers her job done well if you swoon while reading her books.

Don't worry. You will.

Once upon a time she lived in a Manhattan high-rise, but now she's on the laid-back train in the Seattle area. If you ever find yourself in Issaquah, she'll probably buy you a drink. Maybe.
 
Connect with Lauren:


No comments:

Post a Comment