Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Review: Longing (Club Inferno #2) by Jamie K. Schmidt


Longing (Club Inferno #2)
by Jamie K. Schmidt
 
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: Sep 2, 20114
Publisher: Random House - Loveswept
 
 
Synopsis
 
Reeling from a disastrous love affair, model and budding fashion designer Anya Litton needs a temporary refuge, a place to lick her wounds and plan her next career move. At Club Inferno, where seductively chic men and women indulge their most intimate fantasies, she can mix business with unimaginable pleasure. Anya quickly connects with club Dom Clint Reyes, who unleashes Anya’s deepest longings over nights of burning passion.

Clint is a master at taking submissives to the heights of pleasure in Club Inferno’s opulent private dungeons. But it’s Anya who has Clint begging for more when the woman of his dreams becomes his eager partner in exploring the limits of desire. As their relationship ignites into an erotic contest of wills—and a jealous rival plots against them both—Clint prepares to fight for a future with Anya. In this complicated dance, the wrong move could end it all . . . and taking control means total surrender.
 
ADD TO GOODREADS
 
 
 
My Review

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
 
Holy mother of hotness! Awesome awesome follow up to Heat. This book was so much more hotter than Heat. After reading Heat I wasn't sure I would like Longing, but I am so glad I requested a copy from NetGalley. This is my second book I have read by Jamie K. Schmidt, and it will not be my last. I seriously want more.

Clint is every woman's dream. OK, maybe not every woman, but he is close. He was just so... mmm! He was a dom, stripper, a poll dancer instructor, a bar tender, a dirty talker, and just an over all sexy male. He is definitely a pantie melter. After reading this book you will need a cold shower, that is just how hot is was.

After meeting Anya in Heat, I was excited to read her story. Anya is a plus size model and Fashion designer. At first she let her weight get to her, but after a while she was like ... whatever. I didn't like that Anya freaked out every time Clint wanted to try something different with her. I know that she wasn't a submissive, but she was hesitating every time Clint tried to do a scene with her, but yet she wanted to play with him. But, over all she was a pretty cool character.

I love that Miss Schmidt doesn't focus on club Inferno, but she focuses on the fashion, the characters lives, and much more. I really like her writing style, and I cant wait to read more. I also like that she focuses on all of the side characters. I can't wait to read Nefertiti and Istvahn's story!

Seriously guys give this book a read. If you are new to the BDSM world, I highly recommend this book to you because this book will give you a peak into the BDSM world, without dumping you in head first!

***Book provided by Random House - Loveswept on NetGalley for review.***

No comments:

Post a Comment