Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ursa Unearthed by J.L. Madore

Ursa Unearthed (Scourge Survivor Series #2)
by J.L. Madore


Synopsis


Mika’s life has never been normal, but it’s hers.

After being told by the Great Spirit that her destiny is to stand up for the Earth Mother’s children and “save the great species from extinction,” she buries herself in an investigative journalism career hunting down poachers and exposing illegal trade in wildlife exotics. A survivor by nature, she would rather fight injustice than maneuver the hassles and heartache of relationships anyway.

When danger suddenly finds her unprepared, Mika’s perception of her life is shattered and she’s hurled into a realm of magic and murder she does not understand. Seduced by Bruin, the powerful and sexy warrior who saves her life, Mika is catapulted into a world where Were-creatures and Scourge assassins threaten not only her life but her heart as well.

With the boundary between worlds crumbling, Mika realizes that committing to save the great species will draw her deeper into a reality more terrifying to her than anything she’s faced before.

Trusting in love.




Review by Jackie
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
5 stars
 
 
Wow... just wow!!! Ursa Unearthed was amazing!

This is the second book in the series, and I love them both. J.L. Madore has created a master peace! I really enjoyed visiting all of the characters from book one, as well as meeting new characters. This book was packed with action, and tuns of twist and turns.

I absolutely adored Bruin. He is so dominant, but sweet at the same time. I loved that he had two sides of him. The bear side, and his sweet human side. He is definitely a swoon worthy character. However, I thought he was a little to protective of Mika.

Mika was a strong independent female MC. She didn't take BS from anyone, and I loved it. She was the perfect mate for Bruin. People say that opposites attract. Mika was the match of Bruin, and it fit perfectly.

I wish I could go and live in this world. The characters were so funny. My favorite character from this book was Aust. He was so sweet. For a minute there I thought he had a crush on Mika. I loved that some of the characters welcomed Mika with opened arms, and the others basically hated her

I was so excited to read this book Miss Madore is a creative writer that will keep you on the edge of your seat while reading this book. Her characters are well thought out, and her writing style is awesome. This book will grip you and keep you wanting more.

 I loved book one, and book two was just as good, maybe even better. I am so excited to read the next book in this series. If you have not read J.L. Madore's books, I highly recommend them. The first book in this series is Blaze Ignites. Why are you still reading this review, go get the book!


**Book provided by author for review!*** Thank you  J.L. Madore!



Get Your Copy Today
 
Amazon
 
 
 
Barnes & Noble
 

No comments:

Post a Comment