Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: Barely Undercover by Sarah Castille

 
Barely Undercover (Legal Heat #2)
 by Sarah Castille
 
 
Synopsis
 
"Legal Heat Series, Book 2 - Standalone Single Title"

When private investigator Lana Parker follows a dangerous biker into an underground sex club, James Hunter is the last man she expects to see. But there he is, all dark looks and chiseled charms, ready to break her heart all over again.

Danger is the name of the game for an undercover cop. And the last thing James wants is for the fiery beauty to come anywhere near the notorious biker gang he's trying to take down. Yet Lana has no intention of giving up her case, which means he'll have to keep her close to keep her safe. A risky proposition-especially when their blazing sexual chemistry reignites an unforgettable passion.

But when a dark terror emerges from the past, Lana goes on the run...and James gives up everything to save her. Backed into a corner, Lana must face her fears, including the one thing that frightens her most...her overwhelming feelings for the man whose searing glance sparks her most hidden desires, the man she should not trust, but cannot resist.

Warning: The book contains violence, explicit sex, light bondage, heavy swearing, motorcycle sexytimes, bad-ass biker naughtytimes, and an exceptionally hot hero who will get down and dirty anywhere but under the covers.
 
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18356979-barely-undercover?from_search=true
 
 
Review by Jackie
☝☝☝☝☝
 
This is the first book I have read by Sarah Castille, but I will be going back for more.
 
This book was crazy hot, but it was so much more than that. I am never the one to pass up on a biker book, so when I received a copy of this bad boy in my hands, I devoured it in a couple of hours. Not only that, I was left wanting more.
 
James is one hell of a character that will just make you swoon. So ladies watch out. He is a dirty talker, a dom, and a biker boy and undercover cop all rapped up in one. Can I get more of him please. The sexual tension between him and Lana had the pages on fire. They were perfect for each other.
 
Without spoiling the book. Lana was running from a relationship in the passed. I liked that no matter what they were going through, James was always right there by her side. This book kept me on the edge of my seat. All of the twist and turns really kept me turning pages. It was hard to tell how the book was going to end, and that made it so much better.
 
Between me laughing at some of the characters, to getting pissed off and wanting to throw my kindle at others. At the end of it all I loved every minute.
 
This is a well written book, and I can't wait to get my hands on the books in this series. I hope Rider is one of the characters that has a story. If you are a fan of fast past book with sexy, but funny characters, well this is the book for you!
 
 
 
*** Book provided by the author via Xpresso Book Tours for review. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment