Thursday, May 15, 2014

Gimme Some Sugar (Pine Mountain #2) by Kimberly Kincaid

 Gimme Some Sugar (Pine Mountain #2)

Synopsis
***Pub Date: June 3rd.***
 
Out of the frying pan. . .and into the fire!

Desperate to escape the spotlight of her failed marriage to a fellow celebrity-chef, Carly di Matisse left New York City for a tiny town in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The restaurant she's running these days may not be chic, but in Pine Mountain she can pretend to be the tough cookie everybody knows and loves. Until she finds herself spending too much time with a way-too-hot contractor whose rugged good looks melt her like butter...

Jackson Carter wasn't looking for love. But he's not the kind of man to walk away from a worksite—or from a fiery beauty whose passionate nature provides some irresistible on-the-job benefits...

It's the perfect temporary arrangement for two ravenous commitment-phobes, except that Jackson and Carly keep coming back for seconds... and thirds... and fourths...
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18371374-gimme-some-sugar
 
 
My Review
 
I absolutely adored this book!
 
I have not read book one, but I will definitely be going back to read it. I love the town, I love the characters, and overall I just love the flow of this book! This is my first time reading a book by
 
This book was sweet, funny, and heartwarming. I really loved Carly and Jackson by themselves, but together they were so cute. I love reading romance, and watching them fall in love with each other was beautiful! I thought they were perfect for each other. I was hooked from start to finish.
 
The author has whipped up a sweet love story that I just can't get enough of! This is one of those books that you take to the beach or the pool with you when you want to relax, and loose yourself in a great story. All of the food and recipes that were in this book made me wish I was there!
 
I am going to Pine Mountain, who would like to go with me? Pick a copy of this book up! It is a nice heart warming read!
 
 
** Book provided by publisher on NetGalley.**
 
 
  
Get Your Copy Today
 
 
http://www.amazon.com/Gimme-Some-Sugar-Mountain-Novel-ebook/dp/B00GYLVT18/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1400190609&sr=1-1&keywords=gimme+some+sugarhttp://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gimme-some-sugar-kimberly-kincaid/1116781978?ean=9781420132854

 

No comments:

Post a Comment