Friday, May 16, 2014

Review: Blood Slaves by N.L. Hoffmann

Blood Slaves by N.L. Hoffmann

Synopsis
 
In the vampire world the Covert has been around for hundreds of years. They take girls off the streets and then sell them to vampires who are looking to “collect” women for unpleasant purposes. It is a nasty business but vampires see humans as objects so buying one from the Covert is like adding another car to your collection. It wasn’t uncommon to hear another girl go missing off the streets, but when girls from well-known families begin to disappear, the Supernatural Crime Division begins to take notice.

Blake Noble is assigned by her superior to investigate the disappearance of his niece and to take down the Covert. Blake being the daughter of Lucifer and a famous vampire mother uses her abilities to survive through the investigation. Between demon lessons from her father and falling for the Deputy Director she tries to find a way to take down a several hundred year old business. Only she soon realizes people she trusted are involved.
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20819534-blood-slaves
 
My Review
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Wow what a book!From the first chapter, I was hooked! This book is full of action, and awesome characters. I kind of want to read it all over again, even though I just finished reading it!
 
Blake is one bad ass. I really loved her personality.
The fact that she is half demon, made the book even better! I love the fact that she will let everyone know who was boss, and she wasn't afraid to challenge them.
 
I was absolutely obsessed with Eli. He is a match for Blake. He is so powerful. He took over his rightful place as king, with in a matter of minutes. I really loved reading the relationship between him and Blake. I thought it was so sweet.
 
I liked all of the characters in this book. They were so bad ass!! I really enjoyed the plot and story line of this book. All of the twist and turns really kept me on my toes. I want more!
Pick up a copy of this book!
 
>***Book provided by author for review.***
 
One Click Your Copy Today!
 
http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Slaves-Daughters-Darkness-Hoffmann-ebook/dp/B00I1MRRMS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1400267177&sr=1-1&keywords=blood+slaves+NL+Hoffmann
 

No comments:

Post a Comment