Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books I Have Read So Far In 2014!
 
This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish  Today I will be talking about my top ten favorite books so far in 2014.


1. If Only by Cherise Sinclair: This is book 8 in the Masters of the Shadowlands series. This is a BDSM book, and better yet it is also m/f/m book. I have been addicted to menage lately, and this was a hot read.
 
2. To Command and Collar by Cherise Sinclair: This is another book in the Shadowlands series. This is a slave/ master book. I really enjoyed the story line of this book more then I did the hot sex! Don't get me wrong, the sex was really hot!
 
3. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green: This is a young adult book; that made me cry. This book really touched me deeply. If you have read the book; then you know how. I highly recommend this book to readers of all ages.
 
.
 
4. Make Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair:  This is book 5 in the Shadowlands series. This time not only do we get a hot BDSM book, we get a sub that is a brat! I really read this fun book!
 
 
5. More Than Friends by Aria Grace: This is a short. This is also a GFY book, and pretty hot!
 











 

 
6. The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: I really enjoyed this book. I don't get to read a lot of books that are in a diary format. The entire time the main character is sending letters; talking about his life. It is a really cute story.
 
 
7. Let Me Be The One by Bella Andre: This is book 6 in the Sullivans series. This is the story of Ryan and Vicki. This is a friend to lovers story. I am a huge fan of romance, and Bella Andre is one of my favorite authors!
 
8. Always On My Mind by Bella Andre: This is my favorite Sullivan book! This is the story of Lori (aka Naughty) I was so excited to read this book, and I wasn't let down. This book was really good!
 
 
9. Boy Next Door by Emma Clark: This is a dark erotic book with some non con. This book was pretty good.
 
 
10. The Glass Knot by Lily Harlem: This is a m/m/f menage. I really liked this book. I enjoyed the characters, and the story line.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment