Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Hollywood Princess by Natasha Madison


Hollywood Princess

HOLLYWOOD PRINCESS 

by Natasha Madison 

Angst Passion, and so much Heat. Hollywood Princess will come in and completely sweep you off your feet!


REVIEW


My rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 

I’m beyond speechless. I’m struggling to write a review for this book that was just so unbelievably good. Words escape me, but so many emotions bombard me.

Hollywood Princess was incredibly fantastic. This series by Natasha Madison has to be her best work yet. It’s gripping, addicting, and all-consuming. Each story is unique and fun, and with Hollywood Princess, so dang swoony.


-
“I love you.” My hand cups her cheek softly. “All of you.” I kiss her cheek with the cut. “Every single part of you.” I move to the other cheek. “For the rest of my life, I’m going to love you with everything that I have.”
-

Ahh!! Those words, the feels… All of the feels! I devoured every single word in this book, and I am wanting more. Kellie and Brian’s sweet heartwarming story touched me heart and made me feel everything they felt. This book is unputdownable and simply my favorite book out of this series so far.

From sizzling hot sexy times, to heartwarming passion, and laugh out loud moments, Hollywood Princess is a 2019 top read.

Blurb


Behind the "lights, camera, action" of Hollywood lies a world of deception, love, and seduction.

Are you ready for Hollywood Royalty?

Kellie

An Oscar, a Tony, an Emmy, a Grammy—she has them all.
She's the most sought-after woman in Hollywood.
Even if her rise to fame was a fluke, you can't deny the camera loves her.
The problem is, so does everyone else, and she's about to leave on the biggest concert tour of her life. 
Headlining for the first time in five years.

Around the world in ninety days. Should be a piece of cake.
Until her new security detail walks in the room and she’s looking into the eyes of the only man who didn’t fall for her charm.

It's only a matter of time until he falls for Hollywood's Princess

Available Now!


πŸ‘‘ Amazon US https://amzn.to/2SuKrjh
πŸ‘‘ Amazon CA https://amzn.to/2DUwXcj
πŸ‘‘ Amazon UK https://amzn.to/2HSkgCR
πŸ‘‘ Amazon AU https://amzn.to/2DTe2yP

No comments:

Post a Comment