Monday, December 3, 2018

All of Me by AL Jackson


ALL OF ME 

by AL Jackson



My Review


My heart… This book… ALL THE FEELS...

Intense, sexy and one hell of an emotional ride.

Ms Jackson has done it again. A tale so poignant, heart wrenching, but yet so beautiful. My heart ached for these characters over and over again. Their pain so strong that I felt it all. I shed so many tears for them.

So heart-wrenching and deep. This soulful story shattered my heart into little bitty pieces. My heart bled for these characters as life kept tossing them around like ragdolls. Their pain was my pain.

I wished they would find their happiness, and when they did, I cheered and cried once more.

An emotional journey, but one that I enjoyed. I was wrapped up into this perfect story, and I didn’t stop reading until it was all over.

Top read of 2018 

My Rating

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



People call me callous. Arrogant. Ruthless.
I call myself tenacious.
One of the most powerful attorneys in Charleston, I don’t let anyone or anything stand in my way.
Until a chance encounter changes everything.
One glance.
One touch.
One night.
It only leaves me wanting more.
But Grace is off limits. Most people would even say forbidden.
Everyone knows an attorney can’t sleep with his client.
Too bad I already did.
And even with the threat of losing everything, I don’t know if I can stop myself from having her again...

All of Me – a Confessions of the Heart forbidden, stand-alone romance

Amazon: http://smarturl.it/AOMAmzn2
Paperback: http://smarturl.it/AOMPaperback
Audible: http://smarturl.it/AOMAudio2


Don't miss the awesome giveaway for the All of Me release! It's a Fight for Me Bundle + More of You + $50 Amazon Gift Card! 




No comments:

Post a Comment