Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The Heartless Boyfriend by Erika Kelly


THE HEARTLESS BOYFRIEND 

by Erika Kelly


My Review


I keep finding incredible new-to-me authors lately, and Erika Kelly has completely swept in and stolen my heart with this beautiful book.

Heartwarming, sweet, beautiful are just a few words to explain The Heartless Boyfriend. This book has captured my heart in so many ways.

Ah! A riveting tale full of the feels. The heartless Boyfriend took my heart on a journey, and my mouth on another one with all of the amazing sounding food.

This story touched me down deep in my soul with it’s beauty.

Delilah, Will and precious little Ruby has stolen my heart. Their sweet story has me head over hills in love with them.

I felt Ruby’s pain, Delilah and Will’s love. I jumped for joy for these characters happy ending unlike no other.

Just wow! What a heart throbbing read. All the love. All the pain. All the passion. All the heat. All the feels.

I can now add Erika Kelly to my list of authors to binge read more book for. I am so in love with every word of this story, and I know everyone else will be as well. 

Rating

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


About the Book

There's not an athlete alive who can match Will's drive and self-discipline...until an adorable two year old and a fiery chef land on his doorstep and turn his life upside down. If he wants to keep his girls, he's going to have to learn to lead with his heart and not his mind.

Will Bowie is supposed to be training for the Olympics, but the toddler unexpectedly dropped into his life isn't interested in his schedules. Still, he's pretty sure he's got things under control...

...until a sexy chef lands on his doorstep and offers a temptation he can't resist.

Hours after losing her restaurant, chef Delilah Lua enters a cooking competition thousands of miles away from home. Winning would resurrect the dream that's been stolen from her. If--no, when--she wins, she'll go back with the capital to open her own place and enough fame to do it with flair. Her roommate, though, is a delicious surprise she hadn't anticipated...

...but she's not sure how to have her cake and eat it, too.

Despite the undeniable sparks in the kitchen, Will's not about to give his heart to a woman who's leaving, and Delilah must decide if the delectable future she could cook up with Will is worth more than a childhood dream.

Grab THE HEARTLESS BOYFRIEND in eBook or paperback today!

 

Amazonhttps://amzn.to/2MrVVkq

Apple Bookshttps://apple.co/2N7cKXc

Barnes & Noblehttp://bit.ly/2NFYjbV

Kobohttp://bit.ly/2x9wAH2


Add to your Goodreads http://bit.ly/

2NGFzcc


No comments:

Post a Comment