Thursday, August 9, 2018

The Chase by Elle Kennedy



THE CHASE 

by Elle Kennedy


My Thoughts 

The Chase is the first book in the all new Briar U series from the amazing Elle Kennedy that I could not put down.

The Chase grabbed my attention right away, and I didn't put it down until it was over. This book was captivating, funny and absolutely PERFECT.

Summer and Fitz tried their hardest to fight the chemistry between them, but with each flip of the page, it got more and more intense until they couldn't fight it anymore.

Summer is this gorgeous, sassy, somewhat popular rich girl that had many layors to her that just made her a fave character. She was strong, but lacked confidence in herself when it came to certain situations. All through out the book I had to root for her because in a way she reminded me of myself.

Fitz was this hockey playing gamer geek who hates the spotlight while, Summer, loved and attracted it. I loved having a front row seat to this romance between these two. I really loved how fitz build Summer up and made her see who she really was.

This story had a bunch of newbies, and some of our old favorites.

Brenna, Summer's friend, was one of my favorite people in this book. Her book is next and I am so excited for it. Ms. Kennedy isn't revealing who she will be with, so even though Brenna had a few potential love interest in The Chase, I think it will be someone we won't expect. And I. Can. Not. Wait!

Rating 
💜 💜 💜 💜 💜




About the Book 

Everyone says opposites attract. And they must be right, because there’s no logical reason why I’m so drawn to Colin Fitzgerald. I don’t usually go for tattoo-covered, video-gaming, hockey-playing nerd-jocks who think I’m flighty and superficial. His narrow view of me is the first strike against him. It doesn’t help that he’s buddy-buddy with my brother.
And that his best friend has a crush on me.
And that I just moved in with them.
Oh, did I not mention we’re roommates?
I suppose it doesn’t matter. Fitzy has made it clear he’s not interested in me, even though the sparks between us are liable to burn our house down. I’m not the kind of girl who chases after a man, though, and I’m not about to start. I’ve got my hands full dealing with a new school, a sleazy professor, and an uncertain future. So if my sexy brooding roomie wises up and realizes what he’s missing?
He knows where to find me.

Available NOW! 



No comments:

Post a Comment