Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Crew by Tijan



CREW 

by Tijan

My Thoughts 


Oh my gosh! What has Tijan done to me?

I’m so in love with this phenomenal heart aching story. It’s exactly what I expect from a book by Tijan. The characters are so flawed, so amazing! It’s addictive and spellbinding. Every word was pure perfection

I fell head over heels in love with this story from the beginning. I read it non-stop with barely any breaks.

I shed a few tears for these strong but broken characters.

Crew was completely badass. It was twisty, dark and just the best. I couldn’t get enough of this story. My heart was racing with every flip of the page. It got more and more intense as the story went on. The action, the touch of suspense, the building romance, all just simply amazing.

Gah! It is everything I was hoping for and everything I needed. It is Tijan at her finest.


2018 top favorite!


Rating 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Blurb


To survive where I live, you have two options.
You can be a Normal—a cheerleader, jock, member of the debate team, or on the yearbook committee. You pretend everything is normal.

Or you can be crew.
You insult us? We hurt you.
You hurt us? We really hurt you.
And if you f*ck with us, we will end you.

My name is Bren.
I’m the only female in the Wolf Crew—the best, fiercest, and most dangerous crew there is—and we have a rule: There's no falling in love.

Well… too late.

**Full-length novel. First book in a YA Series. This book is dark, violent, and not for the faint of heart.** 

Buy Links 




Interview with Tijan


1. Tell us a little bit about you.


Oh man. I never know what to say here. I fell in love with writing after college and I’m obsessed with it. I have an English Cocker I love. I looove animals. I went to college for a psych degree in counseling and I don’t use it at all. I worked with dementia residents at a nursing home for many years. I love the elderly.


I love reading!! Lol!

2. How many books do you have all together?


SO MANY! I don’t care anymore. It’s just a lot a lot a lot! Lol!

3. Do you listen to music while you write? If yes, what do you usually listen to?


I have to! A lot of folk, actually. EDM. Sometimes some Christian music. Hip hop. Bluegrass. I listen to a whole bunch of stuff. Broadway soundtracks too.

4. Do you have a character that you connect to the most?
No, not really. They’re all a small part of me.

5. Do you have any items that you MUST have near you while writing?


Music and coffee. I feel weird if I don’t have that coffee near me, even if I don’t drink it. Lol!!

6.Ryan's Bed touched me, and I'm sure so many others so deeply.  What was your inspiration behind writing that story?


That first chapter just hit me hard one day and I wrote it, and I got shivers!! I had to finish it. That’s all I knew. That book was just as much as surprise to me as to you guys. There wasn’t an inspiration, just a feeling to write Mac’s story. I felt like I needed to.

7. Fallen Crest is my favorite series of yours. are there any novellas planned for the future?


Not right now! I’m focused on Heather’s novel, and then I’ll tackle Nate’s next year. After that, who knows!!

8. Out of ll of your books, do you have one that you struggled with the most?


Sustain. I was restricted to keep it within the timeframe of Broken and Screwed 2. I rewrote that book three times and it was too much. I was happy with the end product, but yes, I struggled.

9. Bad Boy Brody was such a beautiful and heartwarming book. How did you come up with the idea for it?


It was another book that I had a feeling and I just outlined it. Of course, when I wrote the book, it didn’t follow the outline fully, but it was close. I wanted to write Morgan’s story, I think. She was who I used to daydream about being when I was little so I fully indulged in that book!

10. Tell us one random fact about you that not many other people know.

I’m slightly ambidextrous. I write with my right hand, but I play softball, hockey, and golf left-handed. I can do right or left, but left is more comfortable to me. I wish I could write left-handed. I used to try and make myself, but it was bad. So bad! Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment