Monday, July 3, 2017

Book Review: The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely

THE KNOCKED UP PLAN 

Release Date: June 23
Genre: Romantic Comedy 





Rating
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

My Review

Hot, hilarious, and sweet are just a few reasons why The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely is the perfect pool side read to kick off your summer. It's the best one yet.  

I love just about all of Ms.  Blakely's hero's,  but there is just something about Ryder that made me love him more.  He was so sweet,  caring,  funny,  hot,  and over all extremely swoon worthy.  I loved everything about him.  He has definitely stolen my heart out of all of Lauren Blakely's guys. 

I adored Nicole as well.  She was so sweet and brave.  She had guts for wanting to have a baby and raise a baby alone.  

This book was beyond amazing.  It was gripping from the start.  It had all of the feels plus everything that I expect from Ms Blakely.  

Gah,  I just can't say how much I loved this book enough.  It was such a unique story with all of the Lauren Blakely touches.  No one would have been able to do a sweet story like this better than she has.  

This book is a MUST READ.  I will be shouting this one from the roof tops.  


As always I will be waiting on pens and needles for Lauren's next book.  


About the Book

There are three little words most guys don't want to hear on the first date. Not those...I mean these... "knock me up."
This single gal has had enough of the games, the BS and the endless chase. I know what I want most, and it's not true love. It's a bun in the oven, and I'm not afraid to hit up my sex-on-a-stick co-worker to do the job. Ryder is gorgeous, witty and charming -- and he's also a notorious commitment-phobe. That makes him the perfect candidate to make a deposit in the bank of me.
I won't fall for him, he won't fall for me, and there's no way baby will make three.
Right?
****
There are four words every guy wants to hear on the first date -- "your place or mine?"
When my hot-as-sin co-worker makes me a no-strings-attached offer that involves her place, my place, any place -- as well as any position -- I can't refuse. Besides, I've got my own reasons to take her up on her deal even with her one BIG condition.
There's no way I'll want more from one woman than any position, any where, any night? Except . . . what if I do?

Be prepared to swoon and fan yourself from the heat! This full-length standalone contains lots of hot baby-making s-e-x, happy tears, playful jokes and a hot, swoonworthy hero you will fall madly in love with. One-click now for pure reading enjoyment!



No comments:

Post a Comment