Monday, September 15, 2014

My Top 10 Most Read Authors According To Goodreads

Hi guys, so I was just messing around on Goodreads, and I decided to take a look at my most read authors. What I saw really surprised me because I didn't know I had read so many book by the authors I saw there. So, I decided to share my Top 10 Most Read Authors with you guys. Who are your top 10? I would love to know. To find out your most read authors according to Goodreads, go to your "My Books" area found at the top next to "Home" and "Groups". Once on you books shelves, scroll all the way down until you find "Most Read Authors" under "Shelf Cloud", and let me know your top 10 in the comments.


My Top 10 Most Read Authors According To Goodreads

 
 
      Author                    # of Books                   Thoughts
 
 
1. Susan Mallery                 29                    What can I say... I love romance!
  
2. Phyllis R. Naylor            21                    YA author. If you have ever read the Alice series then
                                                                    you understand. If you haven't read it... it is a MUST read.
 
 3. Richelle Mead               20                   I have read ALL of her books YA & adult! Love her!!!

4. Terry Goodkind            16                    I have read all of his books. He is one of my favorite fantasy
                                                                  authors.

5. Rick Riordan               11                      Not surprised. Love Percy Jackson.

6. Cherise Sinclair          11                      I was surprised to see her up there.

7. Rachel Gibson           11                      Love her books!

8. Eric Jerome Dickey   11                     Awesome author.

9. P.C. Cast                   11                     That damn House of Night series is 11 books long.

10. Meg Cabot              11                     I actually though I read more than 11 of her books.



So there you have it my top 10 most read author according to Goodreads. I would love to know who your top 10 are. Feel free to let me know in the comments!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment